Dienstag, Oktober 18, 2005

fear of a raindrop

uneasyness
despite an easy time
tired of asking
for what is right
once I was strong
or at least thought I'd be
now I know I was wrong
my pride - it captured me

hurt someone
I did not want to
hurt someone
I don't want to repeat

ask me if this is the right way I'm walking
I'm not shure is what I'll have to respond
so I just keep on going
hoping I'll get where You want

doubts are not mine
but try to tear me apart
no
stay outside
you
keep out of my heart

sin is what i don't want to
at least I don't want to want to
sin is the distance
between you and me
the blood it still takes
to set me free

I don't want to fear you
because I know you are love
I am a man full of pride
which (I know) is what you hate

push the button
I need this reset
restart the system
I failed and regret

a child in Your eyes
your boy touch your face
loving my father
reborn through your faith


[dieses Gedicht flog mir eben in die Hände als ich versuchte einen Pappkarton mit Papier von früheren Schreibtischen auszuräumen...]

Keine Kommentare: